Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Pinwheels

The other day I came across a lovely little tutorial for making pinwheels on the blog Everyday Lovely. Upon seeing how adorable they looked,  I decided to make some for myself! I found an old book and went to work. Here's how they turned out...



After making the banner, my pinwheel needs still hadn't been filled, so I made some art...



I used some scrap fabric for the background and then simply hot glued the pinwheel on! I love my new pinwheels! Make sure you stop by Everyday Lovely for a full tutorial!

6 comments:

  1. I am in love with these!!! So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable. I bet you've just started a new blogging sensation!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so beautiful! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous. I love the window on the wall.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look so sweet on that window and in the frame - so pretty! And thank you much for the link back. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...