Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! I most definitely did. It was our first Christmas in our own home and it was lovely. I missed seeing my sisters this year, but it was so nice to spend time with our parents.  Our cottage was packed full and there was a constant stream of delicious food, goodies and laughter.


Here's our tree on Christmas morning!


Our centerpiece for Christmas dinner.



The table all set for dinner! Our table is actually quite small and seats only four people. However, my parents came up with the idea to buy a piece of plywood and stick it on top of the table to make it a square. It worked so well and now we can use it again whenever we have more people over for dinner!


For New Years, we went snowshoeing with some friends and then played poker with jube jubes.  All in all, we have had a fantastic holiday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...