Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Coming Up...

I'm working on coming up with a few before and after posts that I can show you, so in the meantime, I can't help but share these next couple of photos because they make me so excited about the cooler weather.



I seriously wish this was my entryway! I love everything about it, the stone walls, the gorgeous light fixture, the thick blankets stacked and all the fall outerwear waiting for its next use. I can't wait until our entryway hooks have various scarves, hats and coats piled on. Not long now!


And isn't this house so cute and cozy looking? This is going to be my inspiration for getting the outside of our house ready for the season. I can almost smell a wood fire burning! 

Well, back to work! Hopefully I'll have a mini-makeover ready to show you later today.

4 comments:

  1. I love that house! I want to live in it. I can hardly wait to see what you do with your house's exterior.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! :D I love it all too! Super cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It gets me so excited for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goood day! This pist coild not be written any better!
    Reading through this post reminds me of my good old room mate!
    He always kept chatting about this. I will forward this article to him.
    Pretty sure he wull have a good read. Thanks for sharing!



    Look at my blog post icloud hack

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...